Which of us in life does not face the problem of writing works? Now the problem is how to write a thesis
This is certainly not a simple matter, today I will tell you how easy and fast, and most importantly, to write a thesis in high quality in the shortest possible time. So, we will act according to the step-by-step structure. And I’ll say right away that at the very end of the article there will be the most useful life hack, read to the end;)
Step 1. What is a thesis and where does it all begin?
1) This is your first, so serious work, you must understand what its significance is and imagine how it looks in general, what it consists of and what it includes.
2) Choosing a topic is not an easy task, too much depends on it: the time that you spend on searching for material, spent nights at the computer for rewriting text, but I advise you, talk to previous courses, consult with teachers and everything will become easier. In some institutes they give out the topic of the thesis, if this is so, then believe me, you are in chocolate!
3) You have a supervisor! Always remember this, this person is obliged to help and prompt you, of course there are times that he is not quite good, he has many students and he is not up to you, but this is not a problem.
4) Particular attention should be paid to the thesis plan, everything will dance from it, try to look at the thesis samples as much as possible (let’s say on the Internet), the structure of their plans, than students are guided when writing this aspect.
Step 2. The theoretical part.
You will probably think: “Well, the theory, I found it on the Internet quickly, heaped up a bunch of everything, threw away the excess and it’s ready.” I will not tell you that you are absolutely wrong, but below I will give you some aspects that you can follow, because many of you are drawn to the last (like all students :)) and write a thesis in a day.
1) Use of electronic resources.
Every day, each of us uses the Internet (some kind of addiction even), and, oh yes, the Internet comes to the rescue, because it contains unrealistic deposits of information on various topics, with it you can find any information you need, and especially the materials are so interesting that your graduation thesis will become a sweetie.
2) The library.
Of course, many of you will say that the library is the last century, but from experience I will say that I also had work on which there was very little information on the Internet, then I went to the library, they provide closed materials that are not available in Internet, then it was just a salvation, besides, I’ll tell you a secret, the atmosphere of the library inspires you to write works.
Sometimes, when writing a work, you use magazines or the same library books that are not in electronic form, reprint of course for a long time, I agree with you, here a faithful friend = scanner comes to the rescue, the main thing is to use it wisely, because in some cases it doesn’t accept scanned tables and graphs, but this is a miracle thing that will help you out and save you time.
4) Electronic documents.
What is the Internet and how to use it, we kind of understood, but it happens when the authors put restrictions on their work and you have to sit and reprint the text for hours. This can simply be avoided, the Adobe Screenshot Reader program will help you, it’s very easy to use, ask: “how can I use it, where can I poke it ..”, everything is very simple:
– download the file you need and open in this program
– I can’t copy, of course, because the author has prohibited copying in the settings. Also download Fine Reader, if you have not already done so.
– find ScreenshotReader.exe and run
– a strange window appears, to configure everything, first click on the “settings” icon
– choose “text to clipboard” in the main window of the program
– then clicks the “snapshot”, select the desired area, you are processing, just do not try to close anything immediately
– voila, processing is complete. Paste text into your document
Step 3. The analytical part.
In most cases, this part is written on the basis of an existing enterprise, why? – Naturally, it’s easier, it saves enough time. If you are the same young man, then carefully collect all the relevant data of your company. Usually electronic resources (in particular, the site of enterprises) give all the information about themselves: statistics, analytics over several years, theory, etc.
Step 4. The practical part.
If you are a creative person, then you are lucky, it will be easiest for you, the algorithm, as such, is not in this chapter, it is still aimed at your creativity of action, but don’t think: “and if I’m a techie, will it be difficult for me?”, No, of course, you can apply your skills and best sides everywhere.
Step 5. Conclusion
1) More often than not, the teacher first reads the introductory part and the final part, he didn’t like something and you go with sadness for revision, but in fact, you just need to take a little time to sit with the “general” text on introduction, and view all the conclusions in chapters, so you will have a conclusion.
2) Do not forget that you need to correctly draw up a list of references, usually they’re very faulty for this, a manual and GOSTs are attached to each thesis, you need to remember this, it lists all the design rules.
3) Links and footnotes, as well as the design of tables / graphs and charts. I think over the years of training, you managed to learn how to make page footnotes and correctly [..] set links, also pay attention to viewing your plates / graphs and the like at the end, pay attention to where and how they should be signed.
4) In the end, once again go over the training manual and pay attention to the fields, the red line, intervals, paragraphs, indents and all that stuff.
The end – it’s time to think about how your thesis will be tested for anti-plagiarism.
Download the work on anti-plagiarism.ru and see your 5% uniqueness of the thesis.
How to quickly increase originality or can order a thesis (which is extremely expensive) ??? With the uniqueness of the thesis, there are 2 options:
1) Rewrite – sit down and rewrite each line of your work in other words, leaving only the semantic load
2) A quick option is to increase anti-plagiarism online in our service.
No need to rephrase the thesis. Just upload the file to our website and literally in 3 minutes Furtum will help to bypass the anti-plagiarism for the thesis. Up to 70-99% uniqueness, and most importantly, without changing the text of the work!